Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2018

Spirit Animals


It's inspiring to think the spirit animals never leave our side as life moves on with them, all animals have something to offer us in protection or in survival. I liked to imagine I have a pack of dogs walking with me through out my whole life, always. With cats on my shoulder I can see a magical place untouched by cruelty, by greed and by chaos of the real world. I love picturing my horses are running free on the mesa in the beautiful sun light and the call of the wolves are in the mountain peaks far away under the starry night while I feel safe in the center of those majestic mighty elephants! I love to imagine my spirit animals are all working together and have a inner strength to face the future. I think that animals will always fascinate me and that I see them in a world so perfect and safe. I have a sense as a human being to be here as a servant to them, I am the zoo keeper not the queen on this earth. I wish I could keep them all well and safe for all time so it comforts me that maybe they are there in the spirit world right beside me now, giving me an understanding in my care taking job.

No comments:

Post a Comment