Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Choir!Choir!Choir!






When singing in a group, our powerful senses take off! We know that we are not alone and we are apart of something moving in the energy of sound!
I love Choir!Choir!Choir! for this very reason of bring people together all at once in tune, often in a famous classic song! It's inspiring and refreshing!

I love singing but I think I sound better in a group of singers then on my own ha!

Last night when I turned off the news coverage for voting day the peacefulness was very noticeable. It was very cold out so all my pets were tucked in and cozy for a good night's sleep I thought it's the night that is so special, so priceless to be together safely.
My husband loves politics so we had our cups of tea in pure quietness and just talked about the elections right before bed, it had been a noisy news evening.

I love music in everything, it brings a sense of hope and of emotions that normally get passed by....

The nights are early now, the quick arriving darkness brings me in close to my home more. I am not a fan of such cold dark seasons but I like taking a break from gardening and pulling weeds.
I like that even my cats who love being outside for most of the night in the summer time come in close to home as it grows colder too.

I love that I have such a sweet husband and truly sweet pets in this sweet holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment