Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams



I keep telling myself there are miracles at work, for I have a head full of dreams.
I have a wish for the future to be better for these young people today, I have a young lady whom I love so much who is struggling with living. My heart breaks for all the pain she is in, I wish I could give her the magic I know now that helps us breath in this stressful scary society. I wish I could fix whatever it is that has her trying to opt out early from this world.
I hope I can find wisdom for her, I just love her so much!
I have been hurting over this as I know everyone has their right to decide, the right to handle their own life story and journey.
I believe we will always need each other to make this world survivable.
I believe the stories are all connected.
I believe we the people have the power to create a powerful joy through all things <3 I send out my hugs, my colorful butterflies and flowers this morning to her hospital bed right now so she's not alone in her recovery <3





No comments:

Post a Comment