Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2018

Plaza Party Police


I had taken my mom to lunch at The Bird Stop and my cousin Mitch said that the plaza band was going to play around 7pm. So I thought on my way home I will swing by to see what it's like.
I was so very impressed by the food trucks and the good beer vendors. 
Then I walked through the fountains to admire the kids, and dance a bit to the band. When they announced that the police were making a lip sync video for the nation wide challenge on Youtube. I laughed as I have seen so many of those videos and love this!
So I had no problem dancing along with the crowd and helping kids not feel so guarded. Afterwords I splashed some water on me and went into the bird stop again to get an ice water. Happily I bumped into my father-in-law Kelly and Teresa as they had the girls of their friends with them. I have watched Violet and Maylee before so I was happy to see them all again.
The whole evening flew by as I also found my Aunt and Uncle on the plaza, They have been doing such a great job with their restaurant. 
My Aunt Karen and Uncle Matt are some of my most favorite people in the world! 
I am so happy that Caldwell is improving and focusing on their local community and how nice it is to see so many people I know there in one evening.
my Father was telling me that it's going to take a lot of money to restore some of those old buildings surrounding the plaza so I hope the future is full of good financial planning because this plaza and new movie theater is much needed.
I am so grateful for having the time to dance after a day shopping with my mother, I am so grateful to have such good friends in my family, amazing women like Teresa and Karen who always ask how my mother is doing and they really care about me so my heart is bursting with gratitude!
For this was such a Glorious night!
and I just dance my heart out!  

Congratulations to Caldwell Cops in making such a clever video!

No comments:

Post a Comment