Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2018

Garden Ready!


   
We started cutting the wood and drilling the screws in May and I made sure it was well oiled, we set it in place and lined it with thick plastic so the soil can't rot into the side of wood.

We filled it in all kind of composing layers and set the bench facing my home......it was perfect!
We fixed a few splits, a few leaks and with a bit of adjustment it's looking beautiful!
We panted some really grown tomato plants and set up the frames like our mother has, we have finished our first raised garden bed from scratch!
"We" being mostly my 19 years old brother Davis actually, I have been so impressed by all the steps and all the team work it took to create this wonderful sight!
I am truly thankful for his help, his creativity and his friendship through this day dream that became real life gardening! 
I am thrilled to see what a wonderful space in my backyard it will become!




(Thank you Baby Brother for helping me reach such a big goal on my to do list. It was fun getting it done with ya by my side)









No comments:

Post a Comment