Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Foo Fighters - Times like these






My heart stopped when I heard this song, it was as if I was 29 years old again only I am not.

         Tears rolling down my face into my shirt once again, I live this way now. 

It's times like these I am in the past instantly, while knowing this is really the present, after the song I am left hoping for the best in the future.

My heart hurts so much, my life story took me away from a perfect moment in time that the song brings back to me.

My heart knows it's a profound life lesson that I am living in.....

My heart knows it's very important to feel this deep pain and be triggered by this song again. 

    Tears of a life so well loved, so deeply missed. 
Oh my dear brother Derek, it's times like these I wish we could talk again.


No comments:

Post a Comment