Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2018

Living a Loving Life

It's a lovely day after our big snow storm yesterday, funny how crazy spring weather is as we had lots of rain and wind all week.
I have been rather busy, and I don't like being busy truly......
But I am watching many garden shows to bring me into focus on the future and all the exciting ideas I have for improving our big backyard so as I watch spring sneak in slowly I happily went to my friends house down the street as they are now home from the last 90 days of having their new born baby boy in the NICU. 
Seeing them was truly delightful!
I remember how I got the news that she had gone into labor so early and I just held my breath as tears rolled quietly down my face as this wasn't what we had been planning and excitedly waiting for.....then when their beautiful little guy almost died 4 times I thought it was turning into such an evil winter, when his young aunt died I knew there's simply no way we become stronger for him then to just cry so that one day when he swings away at the park we can smile even bigger for him!
All of life is like that the dark cold sad winter struggle into the new spring of gratefulness and resting reflection just as we reach into the dirt and help new life begin again!
Spring with left over snow seemed perfect as I sat with them delighting in seeing them all together cozy and safe in their wonderful home!
Living a loving life, sharing it with friends and being in the sunshine again as the growing baby boy brings smiles to everyone faces!
.......I am in awe of such joy again......


No comments:

Post a Comment