Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Living in Lava Hot Springs

          

     As the stream came off the pool surrounded by many different shape pools, as the hillside was the back drop to the Hot springs we had come from Pocatello to sit and relax, my friend Jess needed a buddy for her week long stay in Pocatello so I was happy she asked me!
I haven't been any where all winter.......
It's always been on my list to revisit Lava Hot Springs, because the last time was cut short when my husband had to get back to work right away. I always knew that I would love to see more of the place someday.........
It was so wonderful!
If I lived there I would go every day, I would just sit and star at all the majestic mountains surrounding a town that reminds me of old small places in Idaho not touched by the modern world quite yet....
Driving out there made me wonder about who owns those farms, who lives out into such beautiful country side?
When the wind isn't strong the whole place is simply nice to just be.
As the stone benches and the strong railing helps everyone get in and out, the many different pools of temperature was fascinating to me!
If I got really hot I could move to a different place to sit back in the sun light or in a covered area, in the steam or out I truly loved this place!
......................And of course I plan on returning again!
                                              LAVA HOT SPRINGS   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment