Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2018

Six Feet Under



As I think of this scene in a show I have loved for so long, I feel my perspective growing and changing, I am adapting to the way my life is now.
I am getting use to the new information of the last 12 months, of the last 12 weeks even,
My husband has been going through disappointments and his own struggles lately that is why we have been battling yet the other evening he said to me that our marriage was so important to him and I was very grateful to hear it.
Because we sure of had one hell of a year that now leaves us very worn out with each other and with just plain tired.

So this scene is comforting to me, especially when I just hurt all over.
I feel like I am going under but I know that I'll make it out alive....
I feel like there is so much that has happened, so much that I can't keep up on so I need to learn how to let go for whatever's around the next corner of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment