Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2018

The Greatest Showman




It's a movie I will never get tired of watching, a movie exactly how I feel in bringing everyone together to celebrate their differences and their talents.

The kids who are left out, bullied and teased make for some very brave wise adults!

It's a story so full of life that we can all find someone to relate with or to bring out our best selves.
 I haven't been out in awhile just for fun, so going to this movie was extraordinary to me! 
It's been a rough week in missing my brother Derek and fighting with my husband Tony so I was weary and tired when a friend took me out yesterday just for pure fun..... It's interesting that everything happens at once to challenge ourselves, to teach us that who we are is important and working together better comes at such a cost in a life lesson.

The millions ways we are different from each other brings out all the colors in the rainbow and in the stronger character in all of us.
 I highly recommend this movie for new encouragement, for new energy and a new song to sing!


No comments:

Post a Comment