Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2018

Six Feet Under - Best Quotes




Late last night a friend of mine shared how her brother had just died, while I have been getting ready for another friend's funeral tomorrow and while I have been very reflective over my own life and especially the last 12 months now since my brother Derek died.

People are so strange about death, it's a huge part of me now and I am not afraid to face it at all. I am however afraid the future will be full of more funerals then I can ever imagine, yet I am not afraid to love deeply and meet new people to care about, therefore my social circles roll on and span out before me.

This morning has been down time for me in my tears and in my fears, I started out the new year afraid of what these new days will hold......and now I know, each day for good or for bad is going to teach me something as I grow old....as I love on!

Nothing will stop me from doing my best every single day that I have left.

To death I will greet as an old friend in the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment