Search This Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Bob Dylan- Knockin' on Heaven's Door





I have been to many funerals in the last 12 months.

I have sat in the front row as a slide show displayed my very own family, my dear dear brother Derek.

I have heard inspiring groups full of funny stories and bright sunny memories. 
I have sang really old hymns and laid flowers down on the casket, I have prayed in many group prayers at all times of such great loss and pain.
So in all these funerals I have had practice on behavior, on what expect and I always learned something more.....

Yet for yesterday it was truly beautiful in all this raw pain of the sudden death of such a beautiful young woman in our lives, now gone forever.
I hurt for everyone in her family, I am grateful that I knew her, for she sure made me laugh! She sure made the world a lovely place!

Dearest Shawnee Honey, you were loved, thank you for your friendship!



No comments:

Post a Comment