Search This Blog

Monday, February 19, 2018

Hootie And The Blowfish - Time







I am tired today.

I am very sad of course but I am also focusing all my attention on love and the Army of Good.

I am tired of all these mass shootings, they are coming to Idaho like a dark storm out in the horizon and I feel like screaming "JUST STOP!" 

I am ready for the future now that I know it will be tragic, but time is a cycling thing, I feel like kicking ass of those who cause such sudden deaths.

I am tired today. It has been a long stressful sad year, a very emotional holiday season and now a struggling new year of what to do in fixing our society as death find us all very worn out still. 
I have see myself changing along with everything around me...for good or bad this is how it is......
DO GOOD, BE KIND and Leave the world a better place then when ya found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment