Search This Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Seasons of Love and of Loss






Tonight I sit here crying, as I have learned that a friend of mine has died. 
My heart breaks for her family as she was such a sweetheart with a great sense of humor..........
While I sang this song all day I had not learned yet of this sudden sad death, while her brother and his wife are true friends in my life, they had just been here for dinner as I asked about how she has been doing and now suddenly crazily she is gone forever and my heart breaks, this kind of pain never leave us because we loved her.........
 Tonight I cry as I think of how she smiled so beautifully, as she made me laugh while I sat beside her  and her dog with her sister-in-law and brother the 4 of us were simply relaxing outside together in the summer grass, this was before so many bad things unfolded for us so I will always cherish this memory and many others that now I can't just run up to her and joke around as I usually do...........

Tonight I count her life such a gift for the rest of us! Tonight I celebrate the love we have that leaves us all stunned and sad by her death..........



No comments:

Post a Comment