Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Being with a friend

Minnie
      When it comes to being with my pets, I consider them my wonderful friends and I am grateful for every single second I can be with them!

Sidda
They are also my family, my sweet, sweet souls of different personalities and endless stories to share!
Oscar
I wake up with many kisses and hugs for them, spending time talking with each one through out my day and knowing for each moment that I can make their lives peaceful and good then my whole world shines with such joy and true beauty! 
I love them so much, and I love being with them all the time! From morning to night even in the middle of the night I care over them and watch out for anything they need as they have made me so very very happy in being with my friends!



Jazzy

Lewy
Tinker Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment