Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Whole30

Since it is the first of the month, we are doing the diet changes suggested from this great book "It starts with Food." Called the Whole30. Being primal over this last year I was eating basic proteins and real true fat, but still had my dark chocolate or alcohol, even my heavy whip cream for milk or ice cream...But in this diet restart I am giving those things up over the 30 days! I am excited and think it will be GREAT to see how healthy my body gets cleaning out all these "cheats" that I have enjoyed. My husband and I have read this book and are now inspired to be more dedicated in how we eat!  We live happily strong, relaxed and balance lives being primal and reading everything on Paleo, but to jump start our life style it is good to clean out all our bad habits. We have discovered amazing good changes before in doing this kind of food changes! Things like Coconut oil which makes our skin now clear and our brains really sharp!
or discovering that amazing grilled perfect Steak with eggs for breakfast helps us live strong and balanced!
It is a very true statement, that it ALL starts with FOOD!
The best part of life is knowing how to live, how to eat while in it and such things as a long life or happiness will be the gifts that come from such peaceful understanding......
I will keep you posted over this month of my time in The Whole30.

(Food can change your life in unexpected ways.

It Starts With Food will show you how.


It Starts With Food outlines a clear, balanced, sustainable plan to change the way you eat forever--and transform your life in unexpected ways. Your success story begins with "The Whole30," Dallas and Melissa Hartwig's powerful 30-day nutritional reset.



Since 2009, their underground Whole30 program has quietly led tens of thousands of people to weight loss, improved quality of life and a healthier relationship with food - accompanied by stunning improvements in sleep, energy levels, mood and self-esteem. More significantly, many people have reported the "magical" elimination of a variety of symptoms, diseases and conditions - in just 30 days.)




No comments:

Post a Comment