Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mixed Bag Bazaar

  There is a shop, a store only a block away from my home that I have discovered this last summer as I saw the festive booths and rainbow color displays driving home one Saturday afternoon I decided that it would be a wonderful store to check out and after walking there every week this winter I have discovered 2 new friends Amy and Michelle, delightful sweet ladies with their adorable dog name Totem. In this store I am always finding clothes or jewelry, kitchen tools and classic books to bring home. They carry almost everything from local art work to different rocks, stones and wood carvings. I just love the different themes while browsing around for it feels like walking into someone's home, welcoming, laid back, and full of friends just as any home should really be...With new people to meet while discussing all types of topics this store feels like a community, a place to discover hidden treasures like in a wall of books to read or among the hanging second hand clothes...I am always finding something to wear! Whenever my life seems a bit sad or a bit confusing I take a walk in the afternoon to a place where I can visit while delighting in the special little things around me. Whenever I am happy or just want to hug their dog I look forward to getting over to their cozy little shop! Life is amazing in all the levels it brings us along, taking a moment to step into another world full of  magical connections is what all stores should be like!
  Soooo if you are ever over at my house for a latte or cup of coffee we shall walk in the warm sunshine to my most favorite place in Boise Idaho to shop! 
The Mixed Bag Bazaar!

No comments:

Post a Comment