Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bursting into Season


I have been lost in my life time of memories, lost in thoughts about what is important to me and what am I to do next in my life......I have been lost in grief, in saying goodbye to an old friend but also lost in myself. I have centered my time around my pets, my home and my readings. I have laid out in the sun shine or curled up in a warm blanket as it snows outside lost in tears or in a smile. My husband said not writing is worrying him about me.....I guess when I would try I would get lost again some where else off the page, off the connection to my blog. I am coming back with a new load of stories naturally! Yesterday I planted seed starters and realize it symbolizes my own re-birth into my soul. I am ready to come back to the living while honoring those deaths that follow in our hearts. I planted a flat of Swiss chard for I hope to grow a field of greens so much that it even goes to the rabbits!

1 comment:

  1. It's healthy to spend a bit of time grieving. I would definately be worried about you if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete