Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Girls Club

Last year I was apart of a book club with my mother-in-law Jo Anne and we called ourselves the BCB, Book Club Bitches. I learned so much about the joy in being with women, being in discussions on books, dramas and simply life. My mother-in-law is truly fun to hang out with, she adds magical sparks to any gathering and in a room full of friends she shines!
I have called her Mom since I was 20 years old, AND she has been there for everything while she has a passion in supporting/protecting her family no matter what! (She makes me truly PROUD) I love how beautiful she is, how confident and out going. I love how close she is to my husband Tony, it makes me very happy to see such a good friendship in their mother and son relationship.
Being in this Girls Club with everyone from our old book club, We meet up once a month again only now we are doing fun projects as a group or visiting everyone's home for treats, wine and chatting it all up! 
(Our first party was a surprise to Mom as we celebrated her turning 50 this year...it was AWESOME)
The older I get the more I love how women become friends and have each others back, when you get a group of women gathered sometimes there can be showy games or computation but I don't see that in these ladies or maybe more importantly I don't live like that in myself. SO I see instead this truly beautiful group, FULL of wonderful, magical friends! We are of all ages and of all styles, I am in awe to have such a place to go once a month to laugh or cry, to listen or share with my most favorite part of all.....to give and get many HUGS! 
Cheers to my Girls Club and the FUN with my Mama Jojo!






No comments:

Post a Comment