Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

This Halloween

Now I just love halloween, my brother-in-law has a beautiful new home, so they (him and his girlfriend) invited us to hand out candies and celebrate! It was a perfect time of laughing and dressing up, I was a gypsy fortune teller. This was an happy time for them to be in their new home, located in the older Boise where sidewalks and historic old trees are deeply beautiful. The inside is also cozy, with a beautiful fireplace and all wood flooring. I am glad they have this place for I can see many more fun BBQ times to come! I hope they live happily ever after here! The sunset was beautiful, the weather was perfect and the colors were vibrant so perfect for a Halloween night! I am truly happy to be apart of it, those kids were fun to greet, to admire in their clever costumes. I found this Halloween to be so magical! While we visited in their new home the soundtrack to the scary movie "The Shinning" was playing, it as perfectly creepy and cool! We drank "Redrum"cocktails the music turn to that creepy kid saying "Redrum redrum redrum.." it was such good timing that we all laughed. Now Dad had his whole head painted white with his black scary eyes and fangs, He was just sitting at the kitchen table when one young boy was choosing a candy from the bucket I held bending down for him, when this boy saw Dad over through the house his eyes grew huge and he screamed while running away! It was the cutest thing ever! Dad laughed saying "Well I didn't mean to scare the kid." I really liked this neighborhood, people here are all very nice and outgoing. I am glad we got to celebrate their first Halloween here and enjoying yummy foods and drinks. As a Fortune Teller I rolled a ball of glitter around in my hands with fake red nails and all the bracelets I own. Wishing everyone a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment