Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The life of the stage

Over these years I have deeply loved Idaho Shakespeare Festival! 
(It was hard to not be able to attend the plays while my husband was in law school)

The stage is outside under the wide open sky! 
When I am there I enter a whole new world of wonder!
When I clap or laugh I feel so alive in being apart of something deeply profound and truly spectacular! 

This past Sunday I was happy to join my step-mother-in-law Teresa and my sister-in-law Stephanie for the amazing play called
 "The Music Man."
We shared our treats and drinks, snuggled in closely directly in front of the stage as the whole night was completely magical!
The story of the music man was inspiring and uplifting, the night had such perfect weather surrounding us too!
While I watched the play unfold and the sets move along the summer sky I felt so at ease, simply grateful to sit there taking it all in!



I have 2 very amazing women in my family, They are encouraging, supportive and fun to be with!
The life of the stage is a great way to be together as summer comes to a close way to soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment