Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Life in Trouble



There are moments in your life, in your understanding that change the very breath you take.
There are troubling situations you find yourself in  that takes bravery and kindness, not just for those around you but for your own self.
Life in trouble makes Life in love and Life in peace even more important.
Life is real, we often forget this when trying to write the story of our lives and we forget the very next chapter and a new day can and will hold some trouble in it.
The whole truth of a life is that it's on a journey sometimes shared and sometimes completely all alone.
Life in my 40th year has proven that I have not arrived to any great wisdom of perfection or of deep understanding instead I have arrived to a troubling tunnel I must now walk through and I am going to use all my words, the one word I have chose for each year of my life to face this tunneling craziness right now.
Didn't I use to have a better understanding about life when I was younger?
I am now going to have a better understanding about trouble I think so I will stay the course and put a lamp hat on my head because it's about to get very dark walking through a tunnel of trouble......





No comments:

Post a Comment