Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2019

Just a year ago....




Today reminds me how we can never read some one's mind, we can never know for sure what a person is facing or feeling.

We can catch glimpses, we can share in agreement or laughter.
We can feel connected and close, we can have high hopes for the future with all these different people in our lives as we grow old.
 We are the life force as a whole, we are the strength in sadness and we are the deeply aware. We just can't know anything for sure about any one person unless they open up and trust us.
Unless we can read minds we can't ever truly know.
In my life experience I have learned that even if someone shares something about themselves it's never the whole story, I have memories of my childhood that others who were there have offered me more information and it has taught me even helped me realize my own eyes can't capture everything.
My own heart can't judge for sure the whole story of this particular situation.....I love the whole story. I love the past and the present and the future in helping us live the best way we can right now.
When someone I know and love decide they can't live on into the next day, I feel stunned then I feel bad because they have left this world to early for me. I wish they could of seen the hope I had for them, the good times they created when they came around. A year ago my young beautiful friend ended her life and her family who are all my friends were floored.
My 12 year old friend Tally and I went out for the day recently and we reminisced, we talked about these many suicides and how much we loved our friend. I shared thoughtfully "We can never know what they felt or how they hurt, but we can carry the fire of light and love in who we are while we still live." Her tearful eyes and leaning into me gave us both such comfort. I know all to well that life is painful, life is a struggle and life is full of loss. 
We can only try to live our way through it in the best way we can, For when we love we see the value in each and every one of us!
 Our sweet angel left this world a year ago and we still cry on.






No comments:

Post a Comment