Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2018

Yard Work plans

I was feeling so sore the other day when I said "I can't wait until I am done with all this weeding and moving dirt so that I can get into gardening." and my husband tilted his head with a smirk asking me "Isn't that all a part of Gardening?"  I paused a moment to laugh.



I love before and after pictures, I have been working from the front yard to the back. Starting first with adding some lavender plants to the first thing you see growing when you drive up. To the fresh new bark laid down helping keep the weeds down. While I wash windows, spray for wasps and step back to smile for the front yard is fun to care over.

Then I tackled the sides of the home, where one side was full of random stuff and the other was a stretch of huge weeds and ant piles. My goal was to clear it all away by June so that was heavy work, I couldn't of done it all with out my brother Davey's help!


BEFORE, and AFTER it's now a lovely place for a fire pit with lots of room for everyone to sit around it safely.
I hope to start off next spring with my garden beds at the ready, with a better understanding in fruit tree care and have a fun fairy garden to play in! So the aches and pains of working hard now makes my plans so worth it in the end.
And I like doing those before and after pictures all the time too!






No comments:

Post a Comment