Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

The Hollies- He ain't heavy, He's my brother





There is such beauty in June that it so often takes my breath away!
There is such a sense of hope for the summer time ahead and the beginning of everything growing that gives such a comfort to being alive.....
There is always going to be something so deeply special to me for my love of June! That bitter-sweet reality of living and dying will always be apart of me.
I am grateful to see another summer season ahead, to think of all the good I can do with these early mornings and warm days ahead!
I am inspired and I am intent on creating such beauty every where I go!
Living here in my brother's home, gives me such tears of loss and longing to talk again with him as I fix things and plant flowers all around here.
................THE ROAD IS LONG with a many winding turn.......
    (and I still live here, I'm strong enough to do my best!)  



No comments:

Post a Comment