Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Mornings with Jazzy

I have 3 old cats, I hope they can all live to 20 years old I would be delighted so that's in 8 more years, (ya never know with cats really) I love my cats so much because they kill mice, chase off birds and just purr away the day or sleep on my head. Fuzzy paws on my cheeks can wake me up in a perfect moment of peacefulness.

They are all 3 very sweet and very cuddly in their own personalities, The black cat Lewis lets me hold him and kiss him all over while I feed him chopped chicken, he gets the most infections so he is usually on medication. Tinker lets me hug her and carry her in short spurts, she was our first rescue kitten now she will be 12 years old. Tinker always purrs at night when she lays between me and my husband, she hates to share attention with the other cats but she is never mean to them, so now these 3 cats have been together 6 years this July.
Actually Jazzy came to me in 2013, one of the most loving lazy and sweetly always happy cats in the whole world!
Her big fluffy gray stripe colors make her a BEAUTIFUL cat and she is always purring the moment you pick her up, which makes her so sweet for everyone!
I love having my first cup of coffee in these nice mornings with her on my patio against the warm lovely sunshine. My life is full of such loves in all these pets, in our simple quiet life!
I am ever so grateful that Jazzy came into my home devoted to my dogs and loving to my cats, she never tried to ever pick a fight, never tried to dominate. She simply came in and ran beside the dogs outside, smelling them as they did her. She simply went right over and licked my big black cat on the nose he was shocked at first then fell head over heels in love with her!
They are always together napping, cleaning and cuddling each other. I admire how Jazzy as a grown cat of 4 or 5 years old would be so easy going in a new home!
She likes to hide in wait of Tinker walking by then pop out to make Tinker freak out, as Tinker shoots away hissing and annoyed Jazzy lays right down with what looks like a smile. It is almost like they have these 3 personalities that they enjoy being different of each other yet in the world of cats they all want the same things. I love my big backyard for them to be safer then ever before!
I love all the fruit trees that they climb up on and all the cat mint they eat! My mornings with Jazzy are so important to me! a coffee, a blanket as the sun warms everything up with Jazzy on my lap!
It is PERFECT! Truly a PURRFECT way to live for me!

As my brother Derek went to sit down beside me he stopped to ask "Is this a new cat?" I laughed "Yup! Cousin Ryan helped me volunteer at an animal rescue so after we walked some dogs they gave us this cat for free! She's so AMAZING." Derek kept trying to sit down but Jazzy wasn't moving or even aware much of his shadow as we sat on the patio that evening. I explained "She won't move even if you sit directly on her, she'll just purr in happiness that you are touching her. These pets don't know anything about sudden danger around here...it's an oasis of peace." He stopped to look at me with a smirk "So they aren't very smart is that what you are saying?" I grabbed Jazzy up and he sat down then seconds later Jazzy was in his lap as he giggled back "I didn't invite you over, I'm not a cat person." I smiled big at my brother explaining "She will change your mind, there is no cat in the whole world more full of love then her!" And so Derek just let her stay there all through the evening on his lap as we chatted away together......

No comments:

Post a Comment