Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams (Official Video)




As I focus on the future, I realize how inspiring and how complete my dreams can become. To fix up my backyard and think of all the things I can grow gives me such hope and such joy!

As I had help from my baby brother Davey again, I realized when I was 19 years old I was very similar to him, it's inspiring to see him come into adulthood while helping me build raised beds. I couldn't have ever done it without him and then for a moment I thought of Papa Rudy who would of been proud of us as he was a carpenter and he always let us grand kids play in his work shop with his tools and pieces of wood. I loved the big pile of saw dust under the table saw or I would ride the saw horse.  Yesterday as Davis and I worked together I said "These saw horses looked like Grandpa's." He shrugged "They might be....I dunno." I often wish that I could take Davey back in time with me to show him the family members he never met and tell him all about my first 20 years with our extended families before he was born. 


I miss the past sometimes, but I also look forward to the future as I can see it all come alive outside!

I am ever so grateful for this day, with a head full of dreams I am enjoying my life!







No comments:

Post a Comment