Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2018

Choir! Choir! Choir! Sweet Caroline



  I have been crying a lot today, I have been working hard outside then letting my self just cry to the music as I work out all of my hurt, my life struggles and thoughts.

So when this song came on I danced and laughed again. It's even more important to me to be in the moment of joy, of delight and of gratitude whenever a song takes me there!

I have been rather very tired today after a weekend with my mother staying with me so I know this is how I always am in the first day back to myself.
I wish I could fix her pain and suffering, bring her back to the life she had before her stroke.

All in all I wish for so many things that can't ever be again. 

    Yesterday having my family come for a BBQ under Derek's roof, my roof for now, it all gave me such joy, such a longing to see Derek again too. 
So today I took myself out for breakfast, for a long cup of coffee and a slow dance in the back yard.....

I give myself grace to heal, to just be as I am.

For I love my life, my family and my friends. 
I love my sometimes grumpy pets.
I love the earth beneath my feet and I sure love this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment