Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Choir! "Grow Old With Me"




I really like my graying hair, always have admire gray hair. 
I have always been annoyed by the cosmetic world for women trying to hide old age. We should honor wisdom and time in people who have been around longer then ourselves.....

I want to be wrinkled, gray and slow in sitting with a cup of coffee telling great stories, sharing big life lessons and admiring my good good life!

I have lived an amazing life, I have met so many amazing people along the way too....that now as I see 4 decades just around the corner of my time on this amazing beautiful earth I am left in awe.

I will grow old with tears in my eyes for all I have breathed, for all I have dreamed and how it all came true!

Come Alive! For I am dreaming with my eyes wide open!






No comments:

Post a Comment