Search This Blog

Thursday, November 2, 2017

My Halloween Friends

It's crazy to remember how 4 years ago I went out into the magical beautiful Halloween night with my life long friend Tiffany and her 4 children. It was safer for her to walk with the 2 older as I walked with the 2 younger....We had such an awesome memorable night all of us dressed up!


It's crazy how different their lives are now, how grateful I was to have them over in my new home full of magic and full of great wonder!

We danced and laughed, we shared stories and we walked through a lively active neighborhood.....I have tried to see them every Halloween as they went through their parents divorced and new schools.
I love how smart their youngest kid is, my friend Shane who gives me a hug every time saying "I wish I could live here with you again." For we had one of the best summers all together in the foothills talking about bugs and the constant cuddles of my dogs on the floor with him. We had long talks about being nice and good to animals for he has a natural love for the creatures of the world. While that was the busiest summer of my whole life, I am still glad I agreed to help out my friend....she needed a safe place to regroup, her kids and I embraced the summer fully!

It's crazy how fast they are growing up, I always knew that this would happen and told their Mom all the time in case she forgot during that rough summer for her......."These days will not last long....for when they are all grown up they will be to busy for us!"

I look back at how grateful I am to have such good friends, Halloween is a holiday for the children so quite naturally I always hope to see them in any way possible!

Last year I took them to their school Halloween party and was blown away by how cool it was all setup! I enjoyed every minuet of that wonderful time of course.........
Now for this year we walked through my new neighborhood and we saw so many awesome scary things! There were groups of kids running the sidewalks all over the place and I felt so happy to just embrace the great weather of a perfect fall evening with my Halloween friends!

















No comments:

Post a Comment