Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2016

A Happy Life

To be home, to care for my pets this makes me so happy. This makes me grateful!
Life is always changing and shifting through the seasons, to just be means more to me then anything I could ever do with my time here.

I was out on the lake this week, learning to balance on a surf board.....the view of the trees and sunset was perfect and I was simply happy to just be there!

This morning as my Oscar cuddled with me on the couch having been away from him in my dog-sitting jobs and now I'm happy to simply hold him again.

It doesn't take much to have a peaceful happy good life, in seeing all my napping pets I am grateful!
       As I drink my coffee and read about how to have a happy life, it makes me even more happy to think about and to just BE here right now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment