Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2019

Farm Dog (Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar - "Bad Blood" PARODY)





Over the years Farmer Derek has made me laugh!
His many parody videos and his life on the farm has been fascinating to me.
If you ask any of my brothers today they will say "Yes Debby loves that guy and his farmer dog." It's my favorite video! Yes indeed, I sing these lyrics when the real song comes on the radio :-)
Humor, clever wit and goofiness are some of my most favorite things so when I found Farmer Derek I shared these videos all the time to my 4 brothers, Derek, Daren, Doug and Davis.
Those boys would get a shared email from me a few times a year!
Laughter, singing and playing around have been truly helpful over the last 24 months now in my grief and in my suffering such a great loss of my own Brother Derek.
I love Farmer Derek who keeps the joy in his day by sharing with the rest of the world all of his parodies!
I wrote him a thank you for all of these great videos. I shared about my love for my brothers and how we have suffered a huge loss. Farmer Derek was very nice to respond back and now as I spend this last week with our Minnie before we lay her to rest, I sing proudly "You and IIIIIIIIII...." 
 (Minnie wishes I set box of donuts down by her I am sure)




No comments:

Post a Comment