Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Passenger | Hell Or High Water






September has been such a busy productive month, I have been enjoying the new fall weather and getting all my harvesting done.
I feel very grateful for such energy and excitement in getting things done before winter.

I love the changing seasons, even though I will miss summer so much in the darkest hardest days of winter...It's all a wonderful cycle of life in learning how to adapt to new things for each season. 
I am heading up tomorrow to the mountains for my mom in her ladies retreat again, this is the 3rd year so I feel like a pro at getting ready and to get through the weekend without any sleep.
I can see her smile and sing or cry. She needs this retreat, it is her world, her faith and her struggles that bring us all there under pine trees, under the bright stars.....
I will be grateful this year that her sisters are coming with us too.
It's such a powerful gift to be a woman.
 I am able to assist/help my mother which gives her some independence for the weekend of only women.

I am so empowered by the fact I have come through this woman, my mother.  Only now to bring her through to being able to retreat among her christian friends again.

I am so amazed that I can do this, I am right where I'm meant to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment