Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2018

U2 - Stuck In A Moment




As this cool morning greets me, as I take a deep breath of the changing weather into fall, as September brings clear skies from all the fires in August and I look proudly out into my big back yard I see all my hard work coming together. Next year it will be even more easier in maintaining such landscape and if I keep it at then it will mature all together.

As this year was the first to live here fully, I can see my strength grow from my sadness a little more each day.
I can see how comfortable I am now in my brother's home.
I have been so grateful for this place every single day!
I get stuck in a moment all the time so being here is my new refuge, helps my re-focus to come back to this real time.

As the cool morning smells so magical, as I am reminded of my childhood farm from the ripening apples and peaches on the trees along the back fence, I whispered to myself  "You've got to get yourself together, you've got stuck in a moment and you can't get out."







No comments:

Post a Comment