Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Living Wild

To say that I love horses as often as I do is very true, I am in awe of their strength and their talents. I am often curious about them and yet hesitant too.  
Because I use to ride them as a kid whenever we visited our friend's home but being bucked off or bitten by them reminds me that they are real strong independent creatures of this earth.

To see the horses at my cousin's farm last summer I am delighted and aware of their amazing beauty!

This world has changed for them, yet they live on.

This world has all but rejected them, yet they don't care.

This world has lost it's natural connection and respect in learning to live more side by side with the wild.....

  I am inspired by such creatures as horses to not give up, to not hold it against us as humanity distores their way of life.

I am inspired by wild horses too of course. 

For wild Horses are such fascinating creatures, to see how Idaho has given them such life and such freedom to be together in this "Outdoor Idaho." episode.

         My heart is bursting with love for the wonderful State and for all the wild life we have surrounding us. Sometimes I am discouraged, I am annoyed by how fast the towns are turning into cities in this land.
I was born in northern Idaho, I grew up in the treasure valley and I lived through all my teen years on an orchard farm so now as an adult I realize I am not happy in the city for long, being social and doing fun things can make living life in a suburbia really nice yet whenever there is over population there will be problems. I have been reading about how fast development is happening here in Idaho all around so these are changing times. Watching this episode of wild horses gave me such comfort in thinking even though it's getting crowded in the cities we can always move out to help care for the horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment