Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Van Morrison - Into The Mystic






When I realized that I live in the mystic my whole life changed. I was not yet 30 years old when I realized this.
So now I live in a place that is both magical and mystical at all times.
It's why I was always asked back then by even completely strangers I met walking through the mall "Where do you get your happiness? That beautiful smile of yours?" I would wonder myself as I laughed or smiled even bigger at their question. It was common back then when I met people face to face that I always greeted them first with a smile.

It's impossible to stay the same person at any year of our lives so when a trauma happens or when a sadness grabs us we should learn to never be afraid to smile as big as we can! Even in tears as seeing them often can comfort us, that first smile is very important to give forth such joy or hope in all things!
and so I know where my happiness comes from, I could answer that common question of my 20's better as I round the corner to 40.
"I live in the mystic, I am never alone in my heart as I live through all things, as I embrace the magic of knowing what is really important for my time, for my life."

I smile through tears, I smile through laughter and I respect such real fear that out there into the mystic I have no factual answers just hope and joy for the wonder of it all!




No comments:

Post a Comment