Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2016

The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979





My husband says that posting music videos doesn't count for being a blogger, I have discovered that I  love music so much! I love the emotional journey the music recreates in me, that songs often say what I want to say, maybe even better because the tune is so powerful and some of these music vids are very well done and should be shared and should be liked! 
Also I was born in 1979, so this made me laugh so much in that as I was a baby nursing safely in my mother's young strong arms these kind of summer adventures were still unfolding, time is endless, even though we are not..........

I am always going to share music that's reflective how I feel or tells a story better then I could......

Here's to the last month of summer, May you sing and dance bravely forward into the fall season!

Get out there and have an adventure like this song shares! 


No comments:

Post a Comment