Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Sacred Geometry Movie Revisited → Spirit Science




         THIS is such a great film, a great documentary full of amazing facts for the future! I've been studying all these things for awhile now but this movie captures it all in such a great interesting way that I was left so excited after I watched it! For I just had to share here on my own blog! 
         The truth is we will always have something NEW to discover and learn about just like we will always have a NEW year to start over the calendar and to challenge ourselves to change. Simply have your own experiences will teach you better then I could, better then even this film can. It is the WONDER of it ALL that makes these things speak to my heart and soul leaving me very hopeful for the future and for the cycle of time itself!

So pour yourself a cup of coffee and sit back awhile to watch this, stay warm and stay intrigued! 
THIS is sacred information for your soul, for your happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment