Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Sitting in Summer time

  I have been pushing myself to get out into the world more these days....  

I have been really focused on our pets and what my husband needs to enjoy his work....
I have been seeing my mother once a week.
I have been working on my yards and gardens, now summer is slipping away into harvest time. 
So I better get out into the sun and sit for a moment in time!

   I love just sitting in summer time in no hurry and in no worry.



(Here's a video I took with my new phone and my favorite fountain move is when it fans out to the music) I love walking around the village these days with music from all the speakers in the bushes and from the inspiration I needed to simple delight in all of life!

So go sit out in summer time before it's gone everyone ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment