Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Aries of Spring

It is a wonderful season to have a birthday! Everyone loves going out in good weather after winter's dark coldness, my husband has had a week long celebration for his birthday ever since I first met him 15 years ago. I was impressed by this instantly for my own winter birthday never held that kind of attention.
Aries are amazing people born under the sign of a ram, In another translation it could be "the lamb that takes away the sin of the world" if you compared those bible notes to the current seasons changes. It's so fascinating  how each detail is connected in all the mystical stories of our past history. No matter what you may think of the signs it can not be ignored how everyone's spirit is excited for SPRING! The nice weather sitting on a patio or the dark green popping up from the earth again makes everyone want to be outside more and in a celebration of a birthday the whole world wakes up with warm playfulness, I love it all of course!
Happy Birthday to Tony, my Sweet Clever Hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment