Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lover of the Light

Lover of the Light
Lover of ALL life I will seek all things good in this new year
Last year was the year of tears
This year was the year of chaos
Lover of the Light I will seek a year of finally having peace
Lover of ALL things I will know from what mountain top to jump off and fly!
Last year was the days of dancing and crying
This year was the days of working and carrying
Lover of the Light I will grow beyond the earth to sky 
Lover of ALL goodness that people can bring forward
Last year was when I hide from time
This year was when I step up to carry the fire
Lover of the Light
Lover of ALL
Last year was when I had to fight
This year was when I had to surrender
Lover of the light of which I can carry in my soul
Lover of ALL as it moves onward
Last year was as it was
This year was as it is.....time never stops until our soul leaves, even then time doesn't stop for those around us so be a lover of the light! Shine as you are and LIVE in this arriving new year for all that it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment