Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

O Favorite Tradition

Without a doubt getting the Christmas tree every year is something that I plan and organize ahead of time for. I love the bright greens, reds and whites colors to decorate, the finished glow when all other lights are off in the house. How warm and romantic the holidays start to really feel when the tree is completely decked out!
It is my most favorite thing to do, just sit next to the glowing real fresh pine tree with no noise, no distractions and take in it's full magic!
Sometimes Christmas music will play, sometimes I will just drink a hot tea and nap under it's warmth. In these dark days of winter that Christmas tree becomes the light house where you know that you have made it HOME!
Time seems to stand still sitting next to the Christmas tree, the holidays are made warm and cozy just by being still. It's a classic tradition, one in which I will look forward to every year.......Setting up my new tree for this season's greetings and special silent nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment