Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Month of Love

I can not believe February is arriving so quickly and even though Valentines day is only on the 14th day I still think of this whole month as the month of LOVE. If I can have a whole month to celebrate the wonders of love I would! ....Wait a minuet? I DO! And not just in this month but actually in my whole life force! I am happy to be heading towards spring although winter is a truly deep season for writers. There are endless things to type up and share when all other distractions are not allowed. Of course knowing me I would say this very same thing about lazy hot summer afternoons.....so what do I really know? I guess just that I love every season as is for what it is. I like February, it's the month of love of course but it's also impossible to decorate the home in hearts and not feel truly happy! I think the next few stories should be Love stories in my blog. So let me get started in remembering the LOVE.........it is after all Everywhere we breath!


No comments:

Post a Comment