Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Her Spirit in the Sky

I am truly struck down by sudden sadness in the grief of a dear loved friend, a woman who took me under her wing like the mother I so desperately needed at that time in my young adult life. AND I have been truly happy by her friendship, learning so much in our time together. Now these tears remind me of how she had smiled and hugged me saying 
"Debby, I know no one has said this to you and you need a mother now more then ever so let me say it with all my love in mind, You can make your own decisions and I am always here for you in whatever they are." 
I will always remember her saying that, always remember it because no one had ever been there for me like that.....................Goodbye to my friend, her mothering soul gave strength to me in ways I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment