Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes






I've been feeling very strong lately, very focused on what needs to get done around my home.

I've been feeling a bit panicked by the soon to arrive winter that I hate so much!

I've been feeling helpless in what to do when the snow arrives.....I guess last winter was just so horrible that I keep remembering it with alarm and anxiousness!

I been feeling like Spring can't get here fast enough and yet we haven't even had a single day in winter yet.....

I like this song for helping me stay strong, stay hopeful.

I've been feeling so sad over how I will never ever like snow again, (for it claimed my brother's life so I will hate snow to the very day I die too.....)

Even in it's pure white fresh beauty I will never like it.
                           
That's why this song helps me face winter now 

No comments:

Post a Comment