Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Witches of the Garden

       
It's like having magical powers when we put a seed into the ground right after the winter's season ends and the earth warms up for our hands to dig and move the dirt around, pulling weeds and bringing water to it LIFE pops up and grows into such depth of being by fall time!


It's MAGIC!  We are witches of the gardens, we are the storytellers of the seasons!

As we get closer to Halloween I embrace the idea of magic and of wonder in all things for Fall!
 
I love this cozy comforting time of the year, a little rest from working so hard in all the beautiful gardens surrounding my wonderful home!

I love all the possibilities I can conjure up from my herb garden like a true witch full of wonders!

Happy Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment