Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2019

Life in Strength

When I think of my Brother Derek I feel stronger for all I am facing right now in my life.     


My other 3 "baby" brothers have been there for me as I healed from my traumas. They have been wonderful and protective in their great supportive, even my sister Dana has come around in being there for me right now and my heart is full of such awe and such gratefulness!

     
My parents and my siblings are all here for me, I am deeply thankful to be apart of this family! 
When I awake to take on a new day pictures of Derek fill my mind and I grow stronger to face the unknown days ahead. Derek sure lived a great life! I feel inspired by his memories! I feel safe with my parents as I face this divorce that my husband wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment