Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Life in review

From the book The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz


                "Perhaps you never thought about it, but on one level or another all of us are masters. We are masters because we have the power to create...."


My husband Tony and I met every Saturday morning during the years we were dating at the Roasterie coffee house in Caldwell Idaho to study this book together, we had our own copies and each week we read one chapter to come back in discussing and debating it thoroughly. 
We've been married now over 16 years in our tough times we made references back to this book and in our good times we would read out loud to each other a paragraph from this book. I am in awe of this book and always will be.

I will miss my husband, he wants a divorce now.
I don't want it because I love him as my husband and the life we created, we shared. 
So now I will miss all of that and I will move on in time as I heal now. But this book was a great start to our 20 years together. And I will always live my life with LOVE first.



No comments:

Post a Comment