Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Inspiration!

This morning I got up earlier then I had in weeks or maybe even months! It was the Fall symposium day downtown Boise Idaho. A place where gardeners come together for a whole afternoon of slide show photos and lectures. Special speakers, newly published books and helpful tips on gardening make the whole day fly by!
I was bewildered at how long it actually took me to wake up, I really LOVED that I was there but I really am out of schedule to wake up like I'm use to....
The coffee and conversations helped and as I listened next to my mother-in-law Teresa during the day I felt excited to get back home to my own yard and gardens. The symposium shared good winterizing ideas as I thought over my own imagination and ideas. By the end of the day I had excited energy and a refreshing view towards the approaching winter. 
This is a beautiful town to live in, this is a lovely neighborhood and I am truly inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment