Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 12

How amazing to discover I really enjoy hard ciders! Now on day 12 in this Whole30 diet I am shrinking in size but can't keep from drinking a hard cider after hard yard work or a hot hot summer night! I really don't want to be all that skinny so I need to bring back a small amount of alcohol:-) I just hope to maintain my body structure with this new strength!
My focus is on how I feel and in these busy days I will be giving in a little on the whole30.......I have excepted this and will not think of myself as a failure. I feel like Life is so full of new adventures and new people right now that I am NOT a couch potato!  
My new favorite dessert will simply be a bottle of Angry Orchard hard cider in these evenings as a part of my diet not a fight against it! I love how this bottle of zesty bubbles with the sweet taste of fruit and alcohol mixed together make me at peace! Cooling me down in such hot temperatures!
This has actually calm me down from eating so much fruit lately too and now I think I'm doing really good balancing out in these 30 days...my focus is much better on what is healthy too! Knock on wood that I don't get distracted as I feel confident to face the Fair foods in the next few weeks, just grab an angry orchard with a smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment